Thursday, July 18, 2024

I'm moving to Steamboat Springs, Colorado!

 

Exciting developments are on the horizon: I've secured a position at Steamboat Springs Resorts and have committed to a year-long lease.


During the last two days of my 23-24 snowboarding season, I experienced the unique atmosphere of Steamboat, complete with its renowned "Champagne Powder®" and diverse terrain—a dream realized. The chance to discover nearby resorts such as Copper and Winter Park adds to the anticipation. Steamboat promises an incredible journey with its stunning scenery and an abundance of thrilling activities. Among my favorites is the Strawberry Hot Springs, and with access to over 600 bike trails, adventure is never far. My new apartment is ideally situated by the river and a bike path, offering a scenic commute to work

As I approach my third snowboarding season, I'm committed to spending significant time on the slopes. I'm keen to get acquainted with Steamboat and other resorts, honing my skills to make the most of my snowboarding experiences. This also presents an opportunity to meet a wide variety of people. Above all, creating lasting memories and enjoying the moments is my top priority.

Strawberry Hot Springs

The concept of residing in Steamboat Springs could also address the dilemma of finding a winter abode that allows for snowboarding, in addition to the fact that I need to undertake several weeks of repairs on Van6ie. Initially, my plan was to stay for only six months, but given the housing prices, opting for a year's lease seemed more practical. All the feedback I've received about living in Steamboat has been positive.

So let the adventure begin❤️

I hope this message serves as inspiration for you to chase a dream you've always harbored. Thank you for making the time to check on us. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated..

Angie     



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm moving to Steamboat Springs, Colorado!

  Exciting developments are on the horizon: I've secured a position at Steamboat Springs Resorts and have committed to a year-long lease...